Dr. Sheila Margolis helps leaders use core culture to manage organizational change. She holds a doctoral degree in Human Resource Development, teaches part-time at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University and is President of the Workplace Culture Institute.
Speaking Topics on Organizational Culture & Change and Employee Engagement
Invite Dr. Sheila Margolis to inform and inspire your organization. Speeches are customized to meet the needs of each audience.
Examples of speaking topics:
- Using Core Culture to Drive Organizational Change
- Understanding Your Organization’s Culture: Tools to Make HR Practices Strategic
- Alignment at Last: Practicing the Principles that Drive Performance
- Engage, Retain, Prosper: Building a Culture of Engagement
- Using Organizational Culture to Select the Right Employees
- The Big Picture View: Use Values to Unite, Inspire and Get Results
- Survive and Thrive with Culture Change
- The Human Side of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mapping and Understanding School Culture
- Making the Match: A Job Seekers Guide to Finding A Workplace to Call Home
- The Identity-Image Reflection: Create the Image that Mirrors Your Culture
Dr. Margolis has presented to numerous clients.
Some examples include:
BASF QVM Certified Applicator Annual Meeting
Dallas SHRM Workshop and Luncheon Keynote
Annual ISPI International Performance Improvement Conference
SHRM Staffing Management Conference
SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition
More Speaker Information
To view a video of Sheila go to this link.
Attendee Comments at a March Session:
Excellent presentation-Content well done-Great concept–Enjoyed, valuable!–Interesting!-Great examples!-Very good, systematic approach-Very up-to-date and organized-Very well done, Thanks!