Articles by Sheila Margolis
Listed below are articles and chapters written by Dr. Sheila Margolis.
- A Big-Picture View, HR Magazine, June 2011.
- How to Prepare for What Might Be Looming Around the Corner, Atlanta Magazine, June 2009, special issue on Jobs, page 63.
- The Cultural Context of Organizational Identity: How Belief Systems Can Frame the Practice and Role of Human Resource Development, chapter in The Cultural Context of Human Resource Development, Palgrave Publishers Ltd. (2009)
- Embedding Corporate Socia Responsibility in Your Culture, PerformanceXpress, ISPI (December 2008)
- Align Communication with Your Work Culture, Internal Comms Hub (Volume 2, Issue 7, November 2008)
- A Culture of Engagement, Latitude magazine (Fall 2008)
- Try a Mood Rating System, Internal Comms Hub, (June 2008)
- Understand Cultural Differences for Clearer Communication, Internal Comms Hub, (June 2008)
- Use Training to Build Your Culture of Distinction, Sales and Marketing Training magazine (2007)
- Training to Build a Culture of Distinction, Training Today magazine (Fall 2007)
- Understanding Culture: Unlocking Value in a Corporate Transaction, AmericanVentureMagazine.com (February 2006)
- Corporate Culture Can Make or Break Your Company, Family Business Newsletter (2006)
- Visions to Guide Performance: A Typology of Multiple Future Organizational Images, Performance Improvement Quarterly (2003)
- Information: The Key to Retreats that Flourish, Association Management(2003)
- Housecalls at Work—column addressing employee and organizational issues in Connections, the quarterly magazine of the Georgia Society of Association Executives (2003–2006)
- A Model for Organizational Identity: Exploring the Path to Sustainability During Change, Human Resource Development Review (2002)